Friday, May 24, 2013

There.........again!

We are back at that FUN stage in life where you have to look at everything on the floor, shut doors, and baby watch constantly. I was getting the boys ready to go pick veggies at our neighbors house this morning when I heard what I thought was Jacob in the pantry. (He likes to snack a lot lately!) I yelled "J out of the pantry"... then I hear it again.. and as I start to get up to correct him this is what I see.....
CAUGHT! Beer in hand!!!

  Oh we are there again. The lovely crawling stage. He is never where I left him, and usually following me bellowing to be picked up! However the moment I act like I am going to pick him up... he starts to giggle and crawl away!

Trenton is 8.5 months old! Two teeth! Eating big boy food and on the move! Where has time gone?


No comments:

Post a Comment