Friday, May 24, 2013

Gardening with Horace.

My sweet sweet neighbor invited the boys over to dig up potatoes! We headed over this morning wagon in tow.
 I don't know who looked older, Horace... or Nathan with his "Hi I'm 70, socks!"
 They watched Horace do all the work! I was shocked they weren't knee deep in dirt!
 Nathan pointing where Horace should dig!  Great shot.. I know!
 Finally Jacob jumps in and starts to help! N wiping his hand off on his shirt! LOL
 Jacob gets a better look~!

 Nathan finally jumps in and helps pull up the potato plant!
 Nathan collecting the goods!
 Wagon full of fresh garden goodies! Now to go clean them up.. the veggies that is!
 Jacob gave them all a bath and scrubbed them clean!

We ate some tonight for dinner it was wonderful! I wish I had done my garden again this year! Just too much going on with 3 mobil boys at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment