Thursday, May 2, 2013

Some families....

Our a/c broke last week while Brian was out of town. We luckily got a hold of one of his patients who fixes a/c's. I was going to cook pizza for dinner but was not about to turn on the oven in house that was 82 degrees.

We went to wendys to grab a fast burger so we could be close to the house if they called to say they were on the way.

We were eating when a family with 3 girls walks in to eat. Not a minute later another family with all girls walks in to eat too. Nathan looks to the right and says "Mom, some families have all girls" I said "yes". Then he says "and we have all boys!"  I said "yes". Then he says really LOUD.. "MOM GIRLS FREAK YOU OUT... THATS WHAT YOU SAY ALL THE TIME... GIRLS REALLY FREAK YOU OUT!"

One mom spit her drink on the table... I am sure in pure embarrassment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment