Monday, July 16, 2012

Love those stinkers!!!

I have been in stitches all day w/ these boys!

Nathans funnies today:

- He spilled a tiny bit of milk this morning (I usually tell him it makes me sad, then clean it up and tell him to pay more attention) I just wiped up the floor and the chair then wiggled it in his face and finished making their breakfast. Nathan looked right at me and says "MOM YOUR THE BOMB!" I about fell over laughing!

-We pulled up at McCallister's for a quick lunch. Taking barbs advice I told the boys "We are going right in.. going potty and THEN ordering our food (never fails someone has to pee and then i have to leave w/ both boys and a purse and a table w/ uneaten food hoping someone doesn't throw it away!! ) N reply's... " Mom just pee in the grass I am hungry and want to order now!" Once again couldn't hold it back!

Jacobs funnies:

- Well I am bad about using the term "SHUT UP" to hearing news I think is crazy!  I dont tell people or my kids to "shut up" ever.. but when your toddler repeats it CONSTANTLY.. it sure makes your parenting skills look questionable! So we were driving and they were watching "brother bear" (disney movie) and the younger bear used "shut up" in "MY" way, Jacob yells at him "NO BEAR WE DONT SAY SHUT UP, YOU GO TO TIME OUT!" I was proud!!

-I was opening up his teddy grahams and couldn't get it with my fingers... so i pinched it w/ my teeth to get it started. J tells me "You don't use your teeth mommy, you use your pinchers like this" making little pinching actions w/ his pointer finger and thumbs! LOL you would think being a hygienist I would not have these bad habits but I am outing myself! 

- Every time we got in the car all day j says "lets rock and roll"!

FUNNIEST THING ALL DAY!!!

- We went swimming at Aerofit today. Have not been to the pool in a week b/c of all the crazy stuff w/ the wedding and getting the baby room done... So we went after eating at McCallister's. About an hour into swimming, both boys get out of the pool drop their pants and start peeing right out in the open. (yeah they will not pee in a pool! :)) Embarrassingly they were peeing right in front of the tinted windows where everyone working out can see out, but you cant see in. One of the workers came out and said "UM.... even though that was the funniest thing I have seen all day, We have to ask that you use the restroom inside."  Sooooo embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment