Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My moms NOT funny!

So I get to Mother's Day Out yesterday to pick up the boys and the teachers helped the boys make a WONDERFUL Mothers Day gift. He was still sleeping when I walked up his teachers grinning from ear to ear. I had forgotten my phone and wished I could get a pic when one of them showed me a pic she took and forwarded to me!!! SOOOO funny! Butt up in the air!


Nathan woke up and went to retrieve something from the corner.  Nathan was proudly holding a flower pot, smiling. His teachers still grinning ear to ear said "And here is your card, he answered all these questions himself"... and here is what she handed me!






Click on this bottom pic to blow up... so you can get a good laugh at my expense!

I am still a little hurt over being 53.. and not funny. Especially when Jack thought his mom was 7!






No comments:

Post a Comment