Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Baby's in MY belly!

So Jacob and I have the sweetest little baby stealing game. He came in and woke me up this morning and I asked him if he wanted to feel the baby move. He declined.
Later in the morning I went to go get his clothes to get him dressed... he comes running in his room yelling "my baby is moving, my baby is moving" I went to touch his belly and he slaps my hand and says "don't touch MY baby!"

 Here he is showing me where his baby is....


His vocabulary has come pretty far... my favorite quotes about the baby are as follows:
(remember he steals my baby out of my belly ALOT...actually has held a fist for up to 20 mins "holding" him)
- I take your baby and eat him
-I take your baby and frow him in the water
-I take your baby and eat him... and spit him in the trash can
-I frow your baby in the tree
-I put your baby in my belly
-I ate your baby... mmmmm good
-and most recent
       -I feel the baby kicking! LOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment