Thursday, May 17, 2012

A dream come true.......

I remember going on a stroller walk down our street when Jacob was just a week or so old. Brian and I were talking about how one day.... many many years from now these two precious boys of ours would be riding bikes side by side faster than we could walk. Well that day is here.... sad but true.

Two weeks ago Jacob asked to ride brothers bike. I lowered the seat and off he went. Nathan helped push him on the upward slope and helped him stay out of the grass... it was a sight that about brought me to tears. Nathan was sharing his beloved bike, teaching his brother like a big brother should.

Well as the week had gone on Nathan was getting sick of sharing his bike and thanks to Barb, I found a really good looking one on craigslist that just so happened to need a little boy to ride it.  I fixed it up w/ training wheels and this is what we got... one PROUD J. TANNER!!!

And here are my boys in action... as you can see they leave me behind~ It didn't take long for Jacob to pick it up... however he doesn't really know how to stop just yet.. sure that will be a blog to come~!

No comments:

Post a Comment