Monday, October 3, 2011

I want my unnerwear back....


So after fire fighting.. (see next blog) We were at home resting after Mothers day out. About an hour after we got home nathan comes up to me and tells me "Momma I want my unnerwear back" I was thinking what? So I ask "nathana where is your underwear?" He says "I hid it at school" .. once again I was thinking what? .. so I check and sure enough. He is commando. I further investigate to find out that he got a tiny bit of Tee tee in them and decided to throw them in the trash can in the bathroom. That HAM!! I was so pissed because I just bought him these cute little boxer briefs which of course it the ones he threw away. We went back up to school and sure enough they had taken the trash out of the room already. We then ran into the cleaning cart and there they were. We ran into the two cleaning ladies on the way out and they asked if I needed something. I held up the underwear and they started laughing so hard. Nathan had A HUGE SMILE and was laughing. They were cracking up too!! On the way home he said "Momma, thanks for finding my unnerwear. I love my daddy unnerwear." These kids!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment