Thursday, October 13, 2011

I met a celebrity!

So we went to Jason's Deli today for lunch. Brian saw his parents so we moved to the back to sit by them. They left to go back to work and I noticed his older man who was laughing at Jacob. He was covered in Yogurt/snot and smiling at this gentleman. I would talk with him every min or so or when I got up to go get fork/napkin/refill/yogurt. After a few mins he asked Brian "Are you in medical school?" Brian replied "No I am a dentist here in town"
      He said "Well let me introduce myself. I'm John David Crow." I had no idea who he was (this wont shock many of you) but by the way Brian acted I knew he was someone important. Brian pretty much left our table and sat with this gentleman. We continued to chat. Brian leaned over and told me to Google his name on my phone. When I did I was like... OH... Heisman trophy winning Aggie football player and Coach. WOW. What a legend. It was neat talking to him about his kids and grand kids and his career and about how bad the Aggies suck right now~ LOL. Anyhow, smile and be friendly... you never know who is sitting next to you! I bet Brian wont mind me talking to strangers so much now!

No comments:

Post a Comment