Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sometimes I forget how retarded I am ... then God reminds me.

So I was cleaning this morning because we were having some friends over for a playdate. The light hits my hardwood floor in the early morning and shows all the dirt and dust on the floor. I pulled out my vacuum and went to work. I could see a few dust bunnies under a piece of furniture in the living room. I pulled out the wand and faced the vacuum towards the piece using the light on the vac to illuminate the dust. I then thought i would do the same for the couch. I leaned over to look under and  all a sudden my bangs got SUCKED under the roller in the vac and THANK GOD FOR MY LIGHTENING FAST REFLEXES.... or my friends would have found me on the floor stuck to my vac. NOTE TO SELF... vacuum in a pony tail. Sometimes I forget how retarded I am then God reminds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment