Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spence family "fixin" genes!

Well one of the many things I LOVE about my husband is that he can fix (and build) ANYTHING. I broke my old washer and dryer possibly 6 times.. every time he would find a way to repair it usually under 20 dollars!

Lawnmowers, sandboxes, cars, weed eaters,gas grills, four wheelers, computers, kids toys, toilets, water heaters, a/c's..ect.. and now dishwashers and refrigerators! Somehow the latch handle broke on the dishwasher and the water dispenser on the fridge. So this week Brian just took them apart and ordered parts and fixed them for me!:)






Best part is that he does all these with the boys! Hopefully this will be something they will do for their wives some day! Their dad made sure that they learned how things work and most importantly that you cant fix it unless you take it apart! Glad to see he's passing that down to our boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment