Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Green Thumb!

So lately I have noticed that the rubber plant by the front door has looked especially green and nice. I thought it was the light it was getting from having a window in our new front door.

Last night we caught Nathan watering the plant. He says he has been doing it a while. Which shows because it looks great.

Brian and I were thinking last night that he probably saw my mom do it (she totally has a green thumb!) while she was watching them during Trenton's birth.

So I am here paying bills on the couch and see him walk by w/ a glass full of water from the bathroom and ask him what he is doing. He reply's "I am watering our plant" I ask "who told you to do that?" He pours in the water, looks me right in the eyes and says "GOD did, he wasn't happy the plant was thirsty and GOD told me to water it and make it happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment