Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas cards....(sorry used the good photos this time.. i hid them)

So with the Boehm reunion close at hand last week I figured I had better get my Christmas cards done so I save 50 dollars in postage by handing them out at the reunion. Sooooo thurs night we dressed the boys in their new Christmas Pj's, gave Nathan a mo-hawk, and spiked Jacobs hair and took some pics. Here are some of my fav's. Nathan smiled like a champ (keep in mind he has NEVER done that before... and Jacob decided to not cooperate and be a stinker)




this is jacobs smile right now.... he says cheese.


jacobs smile...looks like he is in pain





spikes being a ham

rock n roll elf

saw em off








the final product!! lol.. what hams(double click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment