Sunday, June 12, 2011

Super Nanny PLEASE!!!!

Its 11:24 and both of my kids are finally asleep... I am about to call the super nanny to help w/ bed time. Nathan you have to spank or tell him your upset THEN he listens (after getting up 3 times to pee, and get kisses) But Jacob is the reason I will have a bald spot soon. He wants me to hold him (all a sudden, btw) and will scream for HOURS until he gets what he wants... literally 2.5 hours... until i climbed into his tiny firetruck bed and butted heads with him then he fell right asleep. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

On the other hand they are just so stinking cute i cannot help myself. Jacob learned to jump off the side of the pool so now he is jumping off everything. My granny (the kids Gigi) was here on friday. She was skyping with my sister in hawaii. I was helping brian move a desk. I walk by to see my 1 year old in the air about a foot from my 89 year old granny and about had a heart attack when he landed on her. He had climbed up on the table next to the laptop and hurled himself like a torpedo at my almost 90 year old granny. My sister like to fell over when it happened. None the less Gigi kepts egging him on so he did it about 4 times. She had such a big smile on her face, it just etched in my mind forever!!

Later that same day he did the same thing to the other Gigi. Seriously the kids is trying to break someones hip here!! LOL.. they love the boys and dont seem to mind them "being boys"!

Nathan is such a young man now. It takes him a hour and a half to eat ... literally. But he will eat anything. Broccoli, to lima beans.. and he is so proud when he cleans his plate! He is also fully potty trained. He tells me "mom go away... i can do it MYSELF". He even washes his hands w/ soap and drys them. It cracks me up. When he is done he puts the step stool on the counter so jacob wont play w/ the bubbles in the sink! He even started using the big potty exclusively! Just sucks that jacob will start potty training in the next month or so.... so they will be out yet another year!

Our favorite past time has been playing on the gator (two seater ride on toy) and they just cruse around the yard talking to one another. Who knows what they are saying? The funny part is nathan can drive. No, I mean seriously the kid can maneuver that car around, in between, and away from anywhere. He knows how to/ and when to back up. Its very serious for him. He can even let me know when the battery is getting low. 
'
We have also been spending alot of time at the pool. The boys enjoy the water so much. We use a ton of spf if you know what i am saying. But i have a flip flop tan and a bikini tan for the first time in like 6 years! Jacob has NO fear. He jumps right in goes under and comes up smiling w/ water draining from his nose and mouth. We call him "tough", "danger" and "the nut!" Nathan is the smarty pants. I put him to bed and tell him " I dont want to hear a PEEP out of you".... i walk two feet and i hear him "PEEP" which he continued to do for 30 mins. (hence the super nanny) They are too fun... but sometimes.. well you know!

1 comment:

  1. If y'all lived in Hawaii we could call Jacob the Flying Hawaiian. That was sooo funny- the look on Granny's face was PRICELESS, followed by a silly grin and giggle from Jacob.

    ReplyDelete