Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In a two year olds world (last blog before he turns 3:( )

1) I went to pick the squash from the garden on Monday. The boys were driving their jeep around so i loaded 5 squash on the back of it. Two minutes later I look over and my squash were gone. I looked all around the yard, didn't seem to see them anywhere. I ask Nathan "Nay where are mommies squash?" His reply " I frow (throw) them away, I don't like squash" After a quick conversation I found my five squash thrown back in the jungle of squash plants in my garden. He threw them back where they came from! Silly boy!!!!

2) Me driving ... Jacobs screaming. I turn briefly and say "Jacob tanner stop crying or I am turning off your TV." Nathan's reply "Mom you just drive, and I will take care of Tanner."


3) Boys are eating at the table. Nathan takes FOREVER to eat. Literally 2 hours to eat a pbj and chips. I tell Nathan "you better eat your sandwich or I will, I sure am hungry"  His reply "NO MAMA, you just DRINK YOUR COKE and leave my sandwich alone." LOL

4) "Nathan what did you do at school today?" N's reply "I did craps" ...I had to think for a second.... "oh crafts, how nice"

5) While at chick fil a on tues he points to chick fil a and tells me "this says chick-fil-a" then proceeds to point at the word dr.pepper and tell me "this says coke"... wtf? how does he know that? 

We have successfully  completed 3 days of swim lessons. Here are both of my kids doing everything but listening. Jacob finally scooped  his hands last night while we were doing prayers and today on the way to swim lessons, but NOT at swim lessons. Nathan admitted he didnt listen to his teacher but thought he should get a cookie anyway! These kids!













No comments:

Post a Comment