Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Second Day at the Beach

Boys being boys.

Looks like Nathan is going to shovel Jacobs head off.

"Mom... I shobel"

Jacob becoming one w/ the sea.


Nay and I shell hunting.

Uncle Craig and DC entertaining Jacob

Love my little man.

wow.. could i be any more white?

washing shells

forcing a pic..

Grouchy boy... he was worn out.

We had to naked baby blue man here to warm him up. He snacked on cheerios to warm up.

cousins having fun

Sooo pooped after the beach.

"mama I hang"

I opened the back where they were playing while dad was vacuuming sand from the car.

Jacob thought open glass was SOOO funny.

Hammy Hambone

So sweet.

The only pic of the little's behaving... in aunt bb's cool outfits.

Last pic of single aunt BB


What does a shark say? CHOMP

SHARK?

HELP DADDDDDDD

Future Dentist????

1 comment: