Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Trenton says "piss on school"

So today I thought it would be a good idea to take Nathan to his new school and walk around. Nathan is the kind of kid that does NOT like surprises. He likes to feel comfortable so I wanted him to know the school and where he was at. We pulled up and as I did my cousin's husband and her two kids jump out of their truck. WHAT TIMING!!! So the soon to be fourth grade twins, Faith and Michael, took us on a tour of the school.
Trenton is to hard to hold so I was pushing him around in his little radio flyer car. About 3/4 of the way through the tour T started to get cranky so I let him walk around with us. We turned the corner and he lost his footing and sat down kind of hard and thats when I saw it.... yeah.. you know.. right out the back of his diaper. (We were at the pool and i used a pullup b/c it was all i had in my bag.. bad choice) So I pick him up and run into the teachers bathroom. Strip him down clean him up and well... his shorts were.. well ..dirty. I came out and put his little naked butt in his car w/ a shirt on.
I say "ok lets go to the car and get Trent a diaper" on our way out we had to divert back and around b/c they were polishing the floor up front. As I am walking by the assistant principals office, Big Mike (heathers hubby) called me in to meet the principal. I was thinking... um.. well.. I cant be rude so I just walked in said hi and introduced Nathan and myself. As I turn to go get Trenton I hear little Mike say "OH.... hes peeing everywhere" He was standing up on the seat of the little car just wizzing away. I scoop him up again, go clean him and the car and this time hauled it to the car like it was no ones business.
My fault ... YES. Could have been avoided... YES. But seriously this is my life. Every time I am not prepared I get tested!

No comments:

Post a Comment