Monday, December 17, 2012

Jacob and the Head!

So any of you that have spent any time with Jacob, you know he had a virtual helmet. The kid can run into a brick wall at full speed and shake it off. Rarely does he cry over a head wound. Well on Sunday I was in the bathroom getting ready with the baby when I hear Jacob start crying. I suddenly thought something was wrong,  but then I thought it was just Nathan aggravating him. About that time Brian yells "Dawn I need your help" in that run we have a headless child kind of way. I come out of our room to see Brian at the sink with a towel on J's head and blood everywhere. Smarts (as I lovingly call J from time to time) was on the kitchen table trying to "hang monkeys like eddie the elf"(see exhibit a) and stood up into the chandelier. A great look at the puncture!! (see exhibit b)

exhibit a.. see monkeys..and point on chandelier

Exhibit B.. day after "the incident"

No comments:

Post a Comment