Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hot dog, hot dog- hot digety dog!

Well this morning Brian let me sleep in after the "Midnight hour double scream fest" last night. Nathan woke up w/ a nightmare or so we think and screamed non stop for 30 + mins. He woke up Jacob who had a tummy ache and they both wanted mom to hold them and them only. How fun. So after sleeping in this morning, dad came in w/ the boys to wake me up (which i was already up) They all crawl into the bed and Nathan says "Mom Im hungry" "Mom I want waffels" I teased and tickled them all and he asked again. "Mom I want waffles" So I say "Whats the magic word?" His reply "Miska, mouska, Mickey mouse" (Mickeys magic word to make the mickey mouse clubhouse appear) Brian and I just started laughing SOOOOOOOOOO hard. He is a smart kid! Too funny!

1 comment: